Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dr. Phil's Words of Wisdom

I have compiled some quotables from Cincinnati's own Bill Cunningham.

However, there must be some readers who could care less about some 'small town talker.' (Hey, I take offense to that!!)

But by (not so popular demand), I am linking to Dr. Phil's Words of Wisdom.
These clips were aired on The Late Show with David Letterman during the 2002-03 season.


Here are some of the best:


"I've had a vasectomy, and I've had it reversed!"

"I want to be Miss America."

"From this point forward, I want you to start living a a gay woman."

"You say another word, I'm gonna fine you $10,000 a word."

"I want you to make two separate trips to the cemetery."

"Call your wife a bitch."

"Jay Leno is one of my favorites."

"Just wanted to let you all know, I'm insane."


That (and more) is Dr. Phil's Words of Wisdom!




No comments: