Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Willie's Words of Wisdom

And of course, some comedy! From the Bill Cunningham Show on 700 WLW-AM Cincinnati:

"I like gay love."

"You need to keep your powder dry."

"Will you love me, and I'll love you."

"Yeah!"

"What time is Xavier playing?"

"What is the purpose of football?"

"I wear Mickey Mouse pajamas to bed every night!"

"So if you vote for Bush this year, you're in allegiance with crack cocaine heads."

"Aw, the hell with you."

"That is a bunch of crap!"

"You can take me to bed every night, and wake up with me every morning."

"Because I suck up to Republicans, I get the goodies."

"You could spank me on my hiney, and I would enjoy it!"

"SORRY!!!"

"I'd say 'Slap it on me!'"

"Ronald Reagan is a crackhead."

"Please vote for Paul Hackett."

"Piano player in a New Orleans whorehouse"

"Now you do me!"

"Let's get it on! Let's get it on! Let's do it now! Let'd do it now!"

"Know your role, and shut your mouth!"

"Just when you think it's over you get sucked back in."

"It's clear as chocolate milk."

"I'm temporarily insane."

"Football, I think, is fascinating."

"I'm stupid."

"I'm stupid about a bunch of things."

"Of course, I had at one time in my life, an 11-year-old boy."

"George Bush is a liar!"

"God knows that I'm stupid."

"Give it to me baby! Give it to me hard!"

"Give me some of that Seg rump roast! I need the Seg rump roast! And Seg and I could become gay!"

"If you want to get closer to God, smoke pot!"

"You can hold people to a racial standard."

"I AM IGNORANT!"

"Yeah."

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, ha ha ha!" (after beating Brad Johansen in a basketball contest at his alma mater, Deer Park High School)

"What?!"

"And I want to show you love later by beating the hell out of you."

"I'm gonna see Jeff Henderson naked!"

"And I want to beat you! May I beat you, Seg?"

"I am very objective. I go right down the middle. You'll never see me expressing a subjective viewpoint whatsoever. When you hear it from me, you know it's the truth."

"Jesus Christ, get your hands out of your pants!"

"I'm not a person with a lot of definitive opinions on things."

"I'm making it public. I love Danny, I love Jeff Henderson."

"I was addicted to cocaine!"

"Sexual orgies relieve social tensions, and ought to be encouraged."

"Bill Cunningham is a conservative. I am NOT a Republican!"

"Bill Cunningham is a lesbian!"

"Bill Cunningham can't find his skinny white butt with both hands!"

"If I go down, you go down with me!"

No comments: