Monday, May 02, 2005

May is now here!

May is now here, so this means it's time for one thing: coaster/park trips! Last year it was Northern Ohio, Chicago, and Washington/Virginia.

This year, the AA Coaster Tour 2005 will come back to northern Ohio for Cedar Point, Geauga Lake, and new: a rail ride into Downtown Cleveland - on Saturday-Monday, 7-9th.

Two weeks later, I'll head back to Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey on 19th Thursday until the 23rd, Monday. My first stop will be Hersheypark on Friday the 20th. Although it won't be my first time there, it will be my first time riding the Monorail, Storm Runner, Wild Mouse, and a few other things I missed due to the heavy rain in June last year.
Saturday 21 will be a return trip to Dorney Park for CoasterBuzz Con. I got to do most everything last year, except one: Hydra the Revenge, a great B&M Floorless, for its first year and some nighttime ERT.
Sunday the 22nd will take me on many new-to me coasters at Six Flags Great Adventure. There are 4 B&M's, as well as the new world's tallest and fastest coaster, Kingda Ka. It's like Top Thirll Dragster, taller and faster, plus with a second hill before the ride's end!

No comments: