Saturday, May 07, 2005

I'm not at Cedar Point...

...yet. My home desktop hard drive crashed, keeping me up all night. I talked to the tech support and they said they'd replace the drive (possibly losing my files.) Knowing how I often won't take no for an answer, especially when it comes to my Senior Problem thesis and years of photos... I went out to the Office (I almost said Home again) Depot and got a new drive, formatted it, and set it up. Then I hooked up the faulty drive...
To my astonishment, I saw 'Local Disk (F:)' right next to 'Local Disk (F:)'. I opened it up... MY FILES! Not gone.

So I hope to leave for Cedar Point in a few hours, to get a few night rides in, and to take in the opening day fireworks, also celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Hotel Breakers. And Delirium (that's DELI-RIUM) lovers can still have their fix with maXair, new for 2005 and near Space Spiral, Kiddy Kingdom, Disaster Transport, and Wicked Twister

I was considering not going, but because my rooms were prepaid (and now non-refundable), I'm more than ready for some of my all-time favorites!

No comments: