Saturday, April 15, 2006

The first Morning After - Cardinals 0 - Reds 1

My first visit to the new Busch Stadium is now history, and I'll say that it was a mixed bag.
- Yes, the Cardinals lost, but I like the Reds too.
- Many of the restrooms were small, but there were many of them!
- The escalators for the "regular people" were not yet ready. Honestly, there should be more.
- Sound system still needs work
- BUT, who can complain about the location, with the proximity to downtown, which is changing to become more of an after-5 pm destination - and the Arch in the background?

Overall, it's a great place, but I don't think it's the best park in baseball, as of now.

I'm about to leave within the next half hour to go to Six Flags St. Louis - it should be great!
And if I don't burn out bad, I'll go to the Blues-Red Wings game at Savvis Center. It can be 80 outside, they'll still play hockey in St. Louis.

No comments: