Sunday, January 08, 2006

New exciting changes coming...

Please pardon me for a lack of updates lately... I have some new equipment here at The Allen Company World Headquarters here in the northern suburbs on Cincinnati. Do, however, expect some new exciting changes - more photos, features, and more at Allen Arena.

PS... I'm also watching the big football games - the Giants and Tiki "Big Sexy" Barber vs. Jake "Ass Cheek" Delhomme - and the one right nearby - Bengals vs. Steelers. The pickers and pundits are mixed - Many pick the Steelers, notably Rush Limbaugh and Frank Caliendo because they have the postseason experience - But others say the Bengals will win at Paul Brown Stadium today because of Carson, a Willie, and some Johnsons (I'll stop, I want to remain family friendly).

Picks: Giants and Bengals

Also congrats to my successful picks from yesterday - Tom Brady and the Patriots, and Chick McGee's Redskins led by the legendary Joe Gibbs!

No comments: