Saturday, November 19, 2005

Preview: TR: Cleveland 11/17-18

Here's a preview of what I did on my short trip to Cleveland this week, which was primarily for business (interview) purposes:

- What is weirder than naming something 'Quicken Loans Arena'? 'Allen Arena' going there...

- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - I could see it out my hotel window, so after my night's stay, I went on in and spent much more time than I ever imagined (no, really, it 'rocked!') Much better idea than some 'guilt' museum located on some other waterfront.

I definitely have to say that Cleveland is an interesting town that I don't know by heart (as of yet.) In some ways, I think Cleveland is not a part of Ohio with some of its 'huge city' features. In other ways, Cincinnati seems to be the town that's a little "out of state" because part of its metro area (and airport) are actually in another state!

I'll have the trip report over this weekend, and before I bring it...

GO MICHIGAN!
GO COLTS!

No comments: