Monday, November 21, 2005

Jeff Siebert resigns from PKI

The following is from John Keeter "Shaggy," a good friend and ACE Representative on today's shattering news:

It is bittersweet that I report the news that Jeffrey Siebert has resigned his postion of Marketing and Communications Manager at Paramount's Kings Island.

Jeff has been with PKI since 2000, and has been an absolute staple at PKI. Jeff's passion for PKI as well as his attention to overall detail has help guide the park into a much improved, guest focused experience. He will no doubt be missed by his colleagues, coworkers and friends.

Jeff has been one of the most effective supporters of Coaster Enthusiasts and fans of the park. He truly is a great fellow that has left his amazing touch upon those of us lucky enough to share in various festivities, media events and enthusiast events at PKI. I cannot think of someone that is more generous with their time and efforts than he. I'll forever think of his smiling face whenever I enter PKI.

To me, Jeff is PKI. And the friendship that I have with he and his family is probably the greatest reason that PKI continues to mean so much to me.

But don't fret! All is not lost!

The good news is that Jeff will be assuming a position with Schlitterbahn Parks based in Galveston, TX. Jeff will begin work with the the world's most prominent waterpark company on Dec 7th.

Jeff's final day at PKI will be Dec 2nd. His final hoorah, will be this week's Winterfest opening. I cannot think of a better way to send him on his new adventure. It will be a party to end all parties.

On a side note, Jeff has been one of the most dear friends I could ask for. Aside from just being a tremendous buddy, I owe about 90% of my understanding and knowledge about PKI to him. I wish he and his family much luck in Texas.

No worries buddy, I'll be visiting soon ;-)

Shaggy



I second Shaggy's comments. I hope to get to WinterFest before he leaves to see him one last time. Kings Island won't be the same without him, but I definitely wish him the best of luck with Schlitterbahn.


No comments: